If you are interested in using Cameron Gray’s artwork for any purpose, commercial use or personal use, please read the following information.
The work of Cameron Gray and Parable Visions is protected by National and International Copyright Law, including The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Please respect the intent and purpose of these laws and refer to the following use of art guidelines. If you are unsure whether the use you have in mind is permitted, you can inquire by email here.
LIMITED USE ON A WEBSITE:
If you are building a website, or wish to use Cameron Gray’s art on your existing website, you may do so under the following guidelines:
1) An active link to ParableVisions.com must be visible WITH the image.
2) Credit must be given to Cameron Gray, as the creator of the work.
3) Images must not be presented in a manner which obscures the entire image in any way.
4) Images may not be used on websites reasonably deemed as inappropriate.
5) Images MUST NOT be modified, manipulated, colored, animated, adapted, collaged, used as a graphic design element, or altered in any way and must retain all integrity of the original artwork.
6) If you wish to use the art of Cameron Gray to promote ANY products, services, events or for any commercial or non commercial purpose you MUST inquire via email first with a proposal of your intended use, as licensing fees may apply for use in this manner.
7) Cameron Gray retains all rights to the artwork and retains the right to refuse use or request artwork be removed from any website that breaches any of these conditions.
USE ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
You are welcome and encouraged to share the art of Cameron Gray via social media and to illustrate your social media pages, this includes use as profile pictures, cover images on websites such as Facebook and Twitter etc, but please respect the following guidelines:
1) When sharing Cameron Gray’s art on social media, credit must be given to Cameron Gray as the creator of the piece. Where possible an active link to ParableVisions.com must be provided with the image.
2) You must not claim the artwork as your own.
3) Images must not be used to accompany any view, opinion, article or blog post related to racism, sexism, advocating of violence, or any view reasonably considered as derogatory.
4) The artwork must not be used to promote a band, film, album or any other product or service.
PUBLIC AND EDUCATIONAL USE:
WORKSHOP or LECTURE
Under the following conditions and for no fee, you may use images by Cameron Gray in your workshop or lecture:
– As a presentation
– A slide talk, or
– Using an overhead projector
As long as you credit Cameron Gray and give the website address “ParableVisions.com” while the artwork is on the screen.
Fliers, posters, or reproductions of any kind are NOT permitted for use in an educational or
NON-educational purpose without prior written permission from Cameron Gray. If you would like to use the art in this manner, please inquire here.
If you are a student who wishes to use Cameron Gray’s art for your educational purpose, such as assignments, projects, essays etc, you are welcome to use the art provided you give credit to Cameron Gray as the creator of the art and provide a link to ParableVisions.com in your source references.
For no fee, you are welcome to have Cameron Gray’s art tattooed under the following conditions.
1) Employ the best possible tattoo artist to recreate the artwork as a tattoo, to retain the integrity of the original art and achieve the most beautiful results.
2) Send at least one high quality photo of the tattoo via email to Cameron Gray here, please also include the contact details of the tattooist so that Cameron can give credit the tattooist on any online use.
3) By email request of the tattooist, larger versions of Cameron Gray’s art may be obtained for the purpose of recreating the best possible details in the tattoo.
5) Cameron Gray has limited availability in creating original commissioned artwork for individual tattoos. If you wish to have an original piece commissioned for your tattoo, you can inquire via email here. Please be aware that a commission fee applies to commissioning original art, and is subject to availability.
ONLINE AND PRINTED EDITORIAL USE:
Use of Cameron Gray’s art for editorial purposes is allowed, however the following guidelines MUST be followed and respected:
2) Credit to Cameron Gray as the creator of the art used MUST be provided with the artwork.
3) Please provide a link to the article for Cameron to read via email here.
4) Any images used must not be manipulated, edited or altered in any way without prior permission by Cameron Gray.
5) If you wish to use Cameron Gray’s art in a printed or online publication, such as a magazine or book, please contact Cameron via email to request a high resolution version of the art and to discuss your intention of printed or online editorial use, your compensation offer for use of the art, or an exchange of value, either through an exchange of feature articles, advertising, promotion of marketing opportunities.
6) If you wish to use Cameron Gray’s art for the cover of a publication, book or magazine, there are licensing fees that may apply. Please inquire via email to discuss this.
ALBUM COVERS AND MUSICIAN/BAND USE:
The use of Cameron Gray’s artwork by bands, record labels and musicians is strictly reserved by selection of Cameron Gray. You MUST NOT use Cameron Gray’s artwork for ANY PURPOSE to promote your band or musical project without first obtaining a license contract agreement from Cameron Gray and paying the appropriate licensing fees involved.
• Please note, the reproduction rights for Cameron Gray’s artwork by bands and musicians is highly sought after in the music industry. As a result if you wish to acquire the rights to use Cameron Gray’s art for album packaging, single covers, online and offline promotional use, merchandise, etc, a detailed email proposing your project must be sent here.
In your proposal email, you must include the following information/materials:
1) Your available budget.
2) Samples or links to examples of your music.
3) How you intend to use the artwork, for example; Album Covers, Single Covers, Posters, Stage Banners, Merch, Advertising Graphics, Online, Print etc.
4) Give an overview of your band or project, genre, where you reside, any website or social media links, record label and manager information.
5) General timeframe of when you would need the artwork delivered by.
6) Do you wish to commission Cameron Gray to create original artwork for the project, or do you wish to acquire the rights for existing artwork.
7) If requesting an original piece to be commissioned, explain how many artworks are needed for the project, and give a general creative overview of your ideas for the artwork.
Cameron Gray’s artwork is strictly protected by National and International copyright laws. Any infringement of the artist’s work without the authority of the copyright owner is an infringement of the copyright owner’s exclusive rights of reproduction and/or distribution. Anyone found to have infringed a copyrighted work may be liable for statutory damages up to $30,000 for each work infringed and, if willful infringement is proven by the copyright owner, that amount may be increased up to $150,000 for each work infringed. In addition, an infringer of a work may also be liable for the attorney’s fees incurred by the copyright owner to enforce his or her rights.